A quick Thank You card using spellbinders Decorative Frames and Labels 2. The background is stamped with a SP rose stamp in blue ink. The frame was sponged with the same ink. I finally figured out how to do it without the color bleeding and making a mess!! Now if I could only remember how I did it..... I think the trick was to use pigment ink and to do it slowly and carefully. This card was pretty much cased from one of Becca's.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
"To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under Heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1
- Just Rite Stampers
- Rosebud Rubber Stamps (verse)
- Spellbinders octagon, ovals
- Paper: pumpkin embossed, green, brown
- real pinecones!
- Martha Stewart branch punch
- satin ribbon
Monday, October 26, 2009
A remembrance card for all those Mom's out there who have lost a little baby or child. We lost ours in 2005 to an early miscarriage. That is when I started my remembrance website.
Details for card:
Stamp: Taylored Expressions
- Paper: Periphery (Basic Grey), NRN Designs 22103 Heavenly, Misc papers
- Paper piercing: Ornare (borders ?)
- Punch: Fiskars border punch
- Tag: Sizzix
- Prima Flowers (Fall 2)
- Stickles on wings (Diamond?)