Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cross Names of Jesus Easter Card


I like how this card turned out. I used a kaleidascope stamp pad (riviera maybe?) and cut it out with a spellbinders die. The patterned papers are from Basic Grey Euphoria, except for the flower punched from a BG bittersweet remnant. A flower button, pink dot ribbon, and some pearls finish it off. The words "Christ is Risen" was embossed with white embossing powder. I also used a decorative scissors edge on the center strip and rubbed some white ink on the edges.

2 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Hi what a great blog you have, I love your projects they are totally beautiful and lots of fun too.
Thank you for entering my blog candy .....good luck
Love Susie xx

sanadon said...

This is a beautiful card (as are all of the others). Thank you fro sharing it. I've added my name to follow your blog. Truly you are an inspiration.