Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just for You Tilda

Another Tilda card!  This one was fun.  I am addicted to those large white roses, LOL!!  I got hubby to help me take the picture of this one.  His camera does a better job than mine!









Card Recipe:
  • Stamps: Magnolia -Picking Lilacs Tilda, Waltzingmouse labels (tag)
  • Paper: Vintage Blue Roses-Paper Pizazz, navy blue stock, misc. paper from my stash (handmade paper with flowers, and speckled paper -sentiment tag), thick white mulberry paper for the white roses, watercolor paper
  • staz-on black ink, distress inks, colorbox midnight blue (tag), mementos black (sentiment)
  • Handmade white roses, prima blue roses, "weeds" from Michael's dried flower section
  • MS branch punch, MS rose leaf punch, MS arch border punch, MS butterfly punch
  • blue sheer ribbon
  • Spellbinders labels die

1 comment:

Sheila said...

O-M-G....Love, love, love your cards! The blues are so bright and vivid!! Tilda is colorecd to a T. I'm shocked that you aren't on a DT! Or if you are, I would love to follow you!

Thanks for sharing!

Sheila