Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day card #1

This is a Mother's Day card for my mom.  That is, my mom that raised me.  I was adopted, and also have a card to show you that I sent to my birth mother, and also my mother-in-law.
   The rose stamp is from Rosebud Rubber Stamps, and will be available soon as a digital image stamp.  I am still setting up the store for the digital stamp. If you are interested, please send me an email at:  rosebudrs@aol.com
   For the rubber version of this stamp, please visit:  I Brake For Stamps




Card recipe:
  • Paper:  BasicGrey Bittersweet -hand-dipped, red and white card stock
  • Stamps:  Rosebud Rubber Stamps, Our Daily Bread Designs
  • Stampin' Up Bigz Top Note Sizzix die
  • Spellbinders labels
  • Wild Orchid Crafts roses
  • Punch Bunch leaves
  • Scor-Pal for grid lines on red background
  • Martha Stewart heart border punch
  • computer generated sentiment
  • Arches watercolor paper, distress inks

No comments: