Here are a few more challenges I've entered in with this card:
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 20 -Distressed. I used my distress inks on Tilda, and I usually distress everything, but only strip on the side got some ink this time!!
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is the next challenge I've entered!!
The Beary Sweet Challenge!! -May Flowers
Everybody Art Challenge #89 -Pastels
- Paper: background (roses & reverse green script) -TPC Studio "Ancestrial Bird Brocade, DCWV (strip with vines and blug glitter flowers) -sorry, I cut off the pattern name :( , 5 different shades of kraft from my stash, watercolor paper
- Ink: Distress Inks -Pine Needles, Worn lipstick, spun sugar, antique linen, brushed corduroy, scattered straw, .... ??
- Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, punch bunch leaf punches
- Spellbinders ovals, scalloped ovals, square, scalloped square, tag
- Cuttlebug embossing folder, Hero arts crystal hearts