Friday, February 19, 2010

Dance, Sing, Live


           
Finally had time to sit down and make a card with my new favorite craft - paper flowers!!  I'm including a picture of everything I used for the flowers, except for the little yellow flowers.  I added those on at the end.  I used the Paper Shaper (white pad) and the white tool (and/or stylus) to shape the center of the flowers.  I used the side of the metal stylus to curl the petals of the flowers.  I used the large Cuttlebug Asterisks for the base of the large flower, and I glued the red hearts onto it.

For the big red flower I used:
For the smaller flowers I used:
Other items used in the card:
  • Rosebud Rubber Stamps - dancing girl stamp (not sure if this is still available)
  • Verve Stamp Set Beautiful You
  • Basic Grey Wisteria
  • Scenic Route Sonoma (striped paper)
  • Bazzill Olive/OP
  • misc sheer ribbon

No comments: