Monday, February 22, 2010

Jesus on Cross, roses

I am still waiting for my 6 petal punches so I can make more roses, but I decided to just make a pattern and cut out the flowers for this card.  You can use a stencil material and make your own stencils if you don't want to purchase punches.  This works for the ones that are not too detailed, or not used very often.  I plan on making lots of roses, so the 6 petal punch in a few different sizes will be well worth the money!!   Here is a good tutorial on how to make the roses with the 6 petal punch:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHPbg3nZcnM   I used mulberry paper for my roses.

For this card I used:
  • Spellbinders fleur-de-lis pendants
  • Rosebud Rubber Stamps Easter stamp
  • Paper: floral background-Paper Pizazz, mauve mulberry paper for roses, Bazzill Basics walnut, green, misc. black paper, green rice paper (old misc sample stock).
  • Fleur-de-lis border punch - Fiskars
  • 6 petal punch for roses - Punch Bunch
  • Punch Bunch Birch leaf punch

No comments: