Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dreaming of Craft Shopping

I desperately wanted to spend lots of money on some new stamps that I found, but finances are tight at the moment, so I decided to use what I had and make a card instead.  So, dreaming of buying stamps is as far as I'm going to get right now.  Looking at my new card is helping to realize that I have more than enough supplies to make cards every day for years, LOL!!!  Without having to spend ANY money......

Click HERE for a good video about how to make the paper roses.  I used vellum for these.

What I used for today's card:
  • Stamps:  Rosebud Rubber Stamps (stamp store, stamp), JustRite Stampers (oval border)
  • Paper:  White (GinaK), Kraft, s.e.i Chick-a-doo pee-wee's kiwis, hickups
  • Ribbon: Colorbok from Michael's
  • Martha Stewart butterfly, rose leaf punch
  • Roses:  Punch Bunch 6 petal flower punch (medium), tan vellum paper
  • Spellbinders rectangles and ovals


No comments: