Thursday, February 25, 2010

Easter Lilies

I finally found a home for the lily that I made.  I just got my 6 petal punches, so I'll be making up lots of roses for my next cards!!!  However, I'm fighting a cold, plus my oldest son has a sleep over tomorrow night, so it might be a couple of days before I get the next card up here.  Hope you are staying warm wherever you are.  We're getting snow right now..... brrrrr
  • Stamps: Rosebud Rubber Stamps
  • Paper:  Stampin' Up
  • Spellbinders Large Scallop Ovals, Curved Rectangles, Daisy Heads (leaves of flower)
  • Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Punch
  • Punches:  Punch Bunch Mega Theme Punch -Lily Petals, Medium Aspen Flake
  • Copic Markers for Cross image and edge of scallop, red dots on flower
  • Pink chalk for petals of flower

No comments: