Thursday, February 11, 2010

Paper Flowers






I've just found a new craft!! What I call "Floral Punch Craft".....I have more punches on the way and hope to share much more with you in the very near future.
  • Punches: McGill Petite Petals and Multi Flowers, mini sun punch ($1 bin at Michaels), Martha Stewart Oak Leaf
  • Spellbinders
  • Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder
  • Happy Birthday stamp
  • Bee charm (sorry, no source. I think it was from a sample bag from the HIA craft show -like 10 years ago, LOL.)
  • The center of the flower was done with a paper quilling technique. It's called a "fringed flower"...I cut mine by hand, and did not spread it out much. I needed a tighter look for the center of the flower. Then I added a dot of garnet glitter glue to the center of some of them.





No comments: